Nails! Natural and not very natural

10:48 PM

Hi again!

Just decided to tell a bit about nails. I'm actually working with nails for about 4 years (almost 5).
I've started with acrylic nails and now I work with gel cause it doesn't smell at all but I miss acrylic powder... Below are nails I've created once:


To be more clear: acrylic powder + liquid + photoelements = gel. So it's all the same material just in different form.
To get stronger camouflage gel - I add acrylic camouflage powder into the clear gel and that's it! Profit! Best thing I've ever used.

I don't like manufactured camouflage colors in gel.

Yeah. Nails. To keep natural nails healthy just eat healthy, take fish oil pills and calcium. Use cuticle oil and do your usual manicure. Don't do your home work without gloves. Easy, right?

Now artificial nails - they don't afraid of anything, actually. It's quite comfortable to wear gel nails.
But the most annoying thing for me is your nails shape done by someone who doesn't know about nail architecture!
I hate that wide square you wear! It makes me angry actually. I like works of famous russian masters cause they know how to create reeeealllyy beautiful nails.

Let me explain.
Take a look at a wide square nails - they look like a spade!
Just compare these two:


The second ones were created by some russian girl  and I like them! The're nice, clean, thin and they have an architecture!

Look at your natural nails from the side and then straight towards you - you will see an arch that should be kept in any artificial nails.

Watch this scheme and remember it please.

Which shapes exists
Actually there are too many shapes in the world cause peoples imagination is unlimited.
But basic shapes are



Take all the same care for your artificial nails which you have with our natural once. Cuticle oil is very important for them. Use it at least once a day.

Thats all for my spontaneous post.

If you have questions please feel free to ask! Will gladly answer you :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I read many blogs about press on nails priceline but nobody explain it like you do. Appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete