Mystiques hand short makeup tutorial

9:36 PM

Hey Guys!
My apologies, I wasn't here for a long time.


Yesterday I was trying to create a Mystiques hand and I've painted myself in blue but it wasn't enough and then I added some scales she has. That looked nice in real life but my phone decided the other way and I'm upset now.
 This is what I've got:

Take an aquacolor bodypaint in blue, paint yourself as hard as you can, just have fun! YIIII *futurama mode on*!

Take black eyeshadow and fill your nails with the first and second phalanx of your hand. This will add an interesting gradient effect.

Using flat eyeshadow brush paint half circle scales with black. Find dark blue and fill the other half of the circles with it. You can imagine any scale pattern or use natural lizard/snake patter to paint scales. (I've tried to follow this: )

Then take light blue and draw light on your scales. If you have something like extra flesh, you can create 3d scales and it will look amazing. I don't have it but the painting process for them is the same.

And that's it! Video will be up later and I'll renew this post with it.
Hope you like this damn bad photos anyway.


- Sincerely yours Violet Dragon

You Might Also Like

0 comments