I'm new! Makeup products for beginners and people of any age

10:33 PM

When I was a teenager I didn't like the makeup cause I had no idea how to use it. I didn't even know where to start and what should I apply.
My mom hasn't been helpful in this case cause she almost doesn't use any cosmetics.

In this post I've decided to tell about makeup products for beginners of any age.




Lets start with
12 years old
You all new to this and your skin is amazing by itself, you shouldn't use any products except chapstick and might be some good cream for your skin type. Makeup doesn't really worth it at your age.

14-15 years old
When I was this age I wanted to seem older and tried many smokey eyes effects which actually looked horrible cause I had no idea how to apply things properly.
I don't think you need foundation, might be very light bb cream and concealer. This works if you don't have acne cause if you have please do not cover your face with all the heavy makeup.
I'll leave a video with Lex - Madeyewlook where she explains everything.
Don't forget to subscribe to her youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/MadeYewLook


Back to our 15 years. Try to find something not very expensive products but not the cheapest ones. You should get something like:
  • clamps-free mascara
  • bb cream
  • light concealer
  • translucent powder
  • good face cream
  • chapstick


And I think that's enough for 15 years. You should stay young and fresh. That's all. Don't try to look older cause DAT GUY is adult enough to date someone kewl but you like him soooo much and ready for everything... aaaaaaahhh... This thing doesn't really worth it. Trust me.


Neeext step iiiis
17-18 years old.
Great time! The best in my opinion, cause you're still kid but you think that you're adult.
Anyways, makeup products I recommend for this age:

  • clamps-free mascara
  • some good but still not heavy foundation
  • concealer
  • powder or makeup fixing spray
  • still face cream
  • gel eyeliner or pencil
  • bronzer. Something like Hoola from Benefit cause sometimes we need to define a contour
  • good makeup brushes. You can buy a brush set. Don't forget to clean your brushes, they collect bacterias easily. There are many brush cleaners available but I wash my brushes with the same micellar water I use.
  • eyeshadow palette. Its up to you to choose colors you need or want but I would simply recommend Naked Basics or similar to it.
  • I don't really think young ladies need some blush but if you like...
Nooow 20-35 years
Yeah, you're quite adult. Yeah, sometimes you're not that adult you think when you're in your 20th.
Products I recommend for this ages are:

  • good eyeshadow palette with variety of colors cause I think you already know how to apply it.
  • clamps-free mascara or two mascaras
  • foundation, might be two foundations in slightly different colors
  • concealer. Its better to have a couple of it
  • good contour kit
  • bronzer
  • brush set 12-24 brushes cause its amazing thing and you will find how to use them anyway
  • gel eyeliner, liquid liner, pencil or all of three
  • lipstick and chapstick
  • lashes curler. (I dont understand this thing)
  • highlighter
  • blush
  • powder and fixing spray. You can use one of them if you like.

Please don't put all the products at a time. You're not a clown in a circus. The makeup should be balanced and match some main colors of your skin or your clothes.

Next step 
40-60 years
You're an amazing woman and you definitely know what you should use. Don't wear blue eyeshadow. Don't wear glitter, leave it for teenagers or club girls (they are teenagers mostly, right?)
Don't apply too much foundation or concealer. And please do not try to look younger. In other cases all the products are listed above and fit you age just like 20-35th :)

And Sweetie, you're already gorgeous, love yourself even without a makeup!

- Your Dragon V







You Might Also Like

0 comments