Makeup Theory: (stop being a panda) eyeliner tips

1:38 AM

Yes, yes, I know, there are a HUUUGE pale of tips and tricks for eyeliners but I still want to share some information with you.

People are asymmetrical, there are no two ideal identical parts.
But the asymmetry is so light that we almost cannot see it though. Girls might notice that eyeliner is usually drawn great on one eye but we cannot repeat the same on the other eye.



There are many things to create perfect eyeliner. There are even stencils for this!
In fact we just want to draw this things ourselves doesn't matter what you use: gel eyeliner, pencil, marker, even some shadows or anything else.
I will describe only 3 basic and easiest styles for eyeliner.

The first and simplest eyeliner (for beginners mostly) is a top lashline.
You can draw any line, it shouldn't be perfect, your hands may shake if you like, cause we will smudge it anyway! At first line your top underlash line! This will help to get a better look at the end.
And then just draw a line with your pencil (preferred in this case) on your top lash line and heavily smudge it with the tool or cotton swab.
That's it, the top lashline eyeliner is ready and you're gorgeous, sweety!

Intermediate users can continue their eyeliners with smudged wraparound. Its kind of smoky eyes. All you have to do is draw top and bottom lines around your eyes and smudge that things out. A bit more difficult than the previous eyeliner but still simple. Its better to use small amount of product at a time cause its easier to add than to remove.
This heavy line should be smudged, don't forget about this step

The next one! Winged tip! One of the most attractive eyeliner in my opinion. I will tell how I draw it.
I like to use wet angled brush and Crave eyeshadow color from Naked Basics.

.First of all I draw an angled line at the corner of my eye. It should begin from the very corner and look straight to the end of your eyebrow. Don't do this if you have totally asymmetrical eyebrow. Please.

After lines on both eyes are done and look ok for me I pull the corner of my eye to the side and draw a straight line to the center of the eyelid. Then I fill the line with color.

After all of this drawing it looks like the dramatic cat eyeliner. You can see it on the picture above.

These styles are basic for eyeliner but you can use the technique I've described to create eyeliner of any difficulty or draw your own style. All you really need is practice, nothing can replace it.
Begin with simplest things you can create and continue drawings, its not that hard as you can think it is.

Here are some examples of what you can try to daw.

Just create what you like and you'll achieve what you want.

Hope you like it! 
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog or any of my pages which are listed in the header of this blog. 

- Your Dragon V

You Might Also Like

0 comments