ELF studio beauty book 'natural look' review

3:25 AM

Hey babes! Sup?

This post is a review for ELF Studio Beauty Book - Natural Look.





I've bought this one in my local store, usually we don't have elf products in stores and I had to get them from amazon or ebay or other online stores (as elf itself doesn't ship to my small country) but this time... I saw this cute thing and got it immediately! I've got smokey look book too but will review it later as I don't really like to do my makeup twice or multiple times a day.

So the products price is extremely loyal for us and it definitely worth the buying.

Coverage is hard, two rubber bands which hold the cover, plastic sheet inside that cover, 6 eyeshadow, eyeliner pencil, applicator and primer. Also there is an instruction for both looks which is actually good especially for beginners.
The book says there are two looks - day look with 3 eyeshadow and night one with darker shades.



The texture is silky smooth and even shimmery shadows are amazing when you touch them with fingers *_*
The eyeliner pencil is soft, the shade is 'coffee', it would be very nice for brown/hazel eyes, mine are blue so the shade is kind of not for me) Primer color is very bright and it drys quickly so I've decided not to put it on my eyelids so I've used my basic Ingrid eyeshadow base.

Day time variant in this book is amazingly natural, I love it, would try the night one too and add the description in this post.
These are swatches on my hand in a natural day light and with the flashlight


As you can see colors are very light pigmented but still good and visible, on a primed area the look is better so I recommend to use base with this products.

And the final day look is:



I love the natural complete day look colors which fits amazingly my hair and brow color. Would definitely use this palette on everyday bases but with my own brushes, eyeliner and eyeshadow primer.
Btw my eyeliner is gel eyeliner from Eyestudio by Maybelline in color Saphir (sapphire).

Hope the review was helpful!

- See you soon! V

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Pretty colors! I've never heard of elf.. Maybe it's not a U.S. Based product? Either way, I love the colors and they look great on you!

    KristiCase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ^^ Thank you!
      Eyelipsface.com is a us based company as I know)

      Delete
    2. You can purcahse E.L.F. at Target :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen this pallet laying around at TJ Maxx and always considered purchasing it, I think I will next time I'm there :D and that eyeliner is gorgeous on your eyes!!
    www.gorgeousandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete