Rule 63: Drax The Destroyer from Guardians of Galaxy| Video is up!

9:28 PM

I wanted to create something interesting and more complicated but decided to try out Drax makeup cause the pattern on his body is damn difficult.
I love 'Guardians of Galaxy' (Rocket Raccoon and baby Groot *_* ) and will definitely try to create someone else but this is the first try)


Amazing makeup work I think, his skin is a mix of dark green, grey and blue and bright red scars or pattern is complicated and looks great.
The original Drax from the comic book was green which reminds me of Hulk so I didn't want to go that 'classic look' way.


You can easily achieve this look cause its much more easier than the blue one though I've done the blue from movie as easy as the green from comics.

Rule 63 says that if there is a man character, some artist already done his woman version.

So this is my version of rule 63 for Drax

Video is up!


Leave your comments to this look, would love to read them. Add me, share and subscribe! 
- V.

You Might Also Like

0 comments