Hell Yeah 2015!

9:06 PM

Good night or day everyone! Hell Yeah we're in 2015! Marty McFly and Doc are waiting for us!

Finally I have something to talk about.
The last year was gorgeous, hope for you too.
I've got a piercing, first piercing in my life - tragus. Now I have a goal for the year, written as a plan on a list of paper hidden in a box and I will do my best to get this list done by the end of the year. (I've heard those things work so just gave it a try.)

The randomly put here story.
I've started this blog just because I needed to express myself one way or another. I used to draw pictures but its not enough, and I don't like colors in pencil drawings. Grey and white, hardcore only. Now I've found the most awesome way for self expression.

Honestly, I've tried million different things in search for my talent and I'm still searching for it.
Music? Flute and piano, but still its not mine
Writing? Books and short stories, probably a bit mine. At the end I've decided to become a blogger
Painting? Sketches and drawings, black and white, mostly fantasy characters
Cooking? Sure, many different dishes, I have my own recipe of pizza and cupcakes and stewed beef) I can share if you want)
So these were quite a lot of things to try in life.

And then I saw Lex Fleming and god damn she amazed me. I understood that fantasy characters can become real and I can create those things too, all I need is to try. Now you see me trying. Trying to figure out how to film videos, how to write and create colorful things. I'm glad you're reading this or at least viewing, I'm glad you write comments on youtube and make me feel good, I'm really happy when you start following me ;)

Always be positive!
Sometimes the life can be a huge pile of shit but we have a spade! And can make some fertilizer out of that pile. Just be more optimistic in your thoughts. Anything can happen but life doesn't give us things we cant handle.

Now I will show you some of my drawings, just cause I want.


- Love you guys. V.

You Might Also Like

0 comments