Grimm The Balam inspired cat makeup

7:43 PM

Hey loves!
Hope you're doing great and feeling awesome!;)

So on Tuesday I was thinking about Balam from the Grimm series. I really love that series cause of all the creatures and effects and that books about creatures - no words, only emotions.
I've tried to recreate the fur pattern Balam has but I'm quite limited in things I can use cause its Central Asia baby, no chance to buy special effects products quickly. Though the creature is a complete 3d visual effect without any makeup.
Here's the link for you to read about it if you dont know the series http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Balam

And heres the pic of that jaguar-cat-creature



Now its time for you to judge about the makeup I've done inspired by this awesome jaguar.

and if you dont want to watch it here just go directly on youtube --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HIM3yP313U

Read, like, share, comment and subscribe! ( I ask you for so many varieties of things to do %))

xoxo
-V

You Might Also Like

0 comments