Carved letters | Smoky eyes | Valentine's day makeup tutorial

8:42 PM

Hey babes!

I've done a new video this week  trying to achieve a look I had in my head. The idea was to create a dark smokey eyes and red lips and ruin this look with big carved letter 'be mine'. I think I got this. Even though I'm not used to wear such dark colors.

The ELF beauty book for smoky look is damn amazing, colors are soooo soft and wears nicely. Though it can be a bit chalky when you take eyeshadow with a synthetic brush. I will attach swatches a bit later but the night version of the look you can check in my tutorial.

Wounds are done easily, Kryolan aquacolor works well anytime 8-) The key is to make the inner part darker, then white out the outer corners and add some flash/tan color in a three-five mm further than the white. You can use pinky red instead of brown.

Smoky eyes in this case are amazingly easy! Highlight the inner area and the brow bone, then add base color almost all over the lid and make outer corners dark/black and ... thats it. I've used the  clear tape to define the line, this help a lot, when you remove the tape just tap that areas with your beauty blender and done) You can use liquid liner to add cat eyes eyeliner which will look good with smoky eyes but I dont like liquid liners...

There is a post about ombre lips so you can use the full instruction I've made. http://whynotdragon.blogspot.com/2014/11/give-me-3d-kiss-ombre-lips.html

And the video is up on youtube. Feel free to contact me and don't forget to subscribe!


- Embarrassed V.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is really awesome! and so original too! What brush were you using on your eyes at the beginning of the video? oh and I do the tape thing too! it works like a charm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you^^ We have a weird chinese brand here called cPupa and it has really nice brushes which are not expensive but the quality is pretty good)

    ReplyDelete