Makeup Revolution Haul

11:58 PM

Hey babes!
I've purchased the makeup revolution products in late January and they came to me 4.5 weeks later. Not that bad for general mail services:)

Now I've tested all of the things and would love to share my experience with you. I've ordered non-pallettes products as everybody talks about  palletes and kits and things like that, and sometimes there are too many pallettes reviews but almost nobody talks about some other products of this brand.

*For those of you who prefer videos to text here you are: *


or simply go to a youtube page :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58-zPB5FYBU
Dont forget to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel! Would love to see you your support in things I'm doing^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For text addicted persons like me here's the post:

So lets start this post with the face primer.



The package came to me slightly deformed as an additional air pushes the product out of the tube and lid cant hold it inside. The product itself is great, gives very smooth texture and holds makeup perfectly. Comparing to ELF Hydrating Face Primer - this one is better. You can open a photo in a new tab and check the ingredients.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second one - The One liquid foundation in shade 2.


Its very light, weightless and gives nice coverage without cakey effect working best with primer. It matches pale skin so if you have a pale skin you can try this foundation.
Notice that it doesn't cover redness or any skin problems you might have.
The package is only 29ml or 1oz which is a tiny tube for me but its very cute and 5 drops are enough to cover the whole face.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next one - Focus and Fix concealer in the lightest shade.

Kind of creamy more than liquid, very light.
Gives nice even skin tone but cannot cover redness, small imperfections and dark under eye circles, makes them slightly lighter though. Not bad to use together with the foundation. Personally I prefer 2in1 highlighter and concealer by ELF Studio to this one.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moar!
Eye Primer. Huge matte eye primer!


Extremely nice and currently is the best among similar things I've used. A bit darker than I need but holds eyeshadow great and doesn't change its color. Same situation as with the primer - extra air pushes the product out of a tube when you open it. This lid holds product fine so its not a problem. And I love its package, purple is one of my favorite colors.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazing inner eye brightener.
And its really amazing as its written. Perfect nude color. Love it, just love it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bronzeeeeer! Baby this is incredible thing which I absolutely love!


Its huge! Its shimmery! Its golden brown chocolate!
Really awesome thing and doesn't look orangy on pale skin, huge plus! I want to purchase other two shades now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blushing hearts and heart highlighters.


Awesomest package I've ever seen. Small boxes with great design. I love it for only package already.
The Goddess of love is extremely golden highlighter which doesnt look yellow on skin but gives a nice highlight just like the sun light gently touched your skin.


Blushing heart is 'Iced Hearts' look like a slightly pink but more silver highlighter and they are invisible in my pale skin though supposed to be a blush. For me its just a cool pinky-silver highlight which I absolutely adore! Again - want to get the whole collection of blushing hearts and highlighters by Makeup Revolution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last two but not least. Lipsticks!
I've bought two - nude and dark one. I dont wear lipsticks much but these two are great.
Texture is smooth, gives proper color but the lipstick in a package itself looks a bit different than on your lips. 
Nude one is my another love - smells like caramel, feels like heaven and I want to eat it as it remind me of caramel soft sweets... Cute heart shaped lipstick that has fine nude color on lips.


The other one might seem dark red but its actually not. The color in a flashlight is bright red, in sunlight it's dark red but on my pink lips it becomes brown-red. Weird hah, but nice anyway. Doesn't have any scent at all.


So thats all for now with Makeup Revolution London. I want to thank this company for worldwide shipping and great products with low price. This company is just a savior when you're on a budget.

See you very very soon! Love you babes!
xoxo
V

You Might Also Like

0 comments