Ipsy Glam Bag "Swim Into Beauty" June 2015

10:01 PM

Hi hi hi hi hi hi!

Missed you!


So here's the another subscription box post. I've added it into my subs and got rid of wallmart box as I think it's pretty useless even though its 5$.


And ipsy is much much better subscription that I ever tried. For 10$ you get 5 products, some of them high end minis which is awesome anywayzz. All of the items come in a pretty makeup bag and this is awesome as well (cause you get a new makeup bag and can collect it). If you want to subscribe to it I would be glad if you'd use my referral link - > ipsy glam bag

In a June Box I've got:

  1. IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe
  2. J. Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain in Blow Your Mind LLS115
  3. Lavanila The Healthy Body Butter in Pure Vanilla
  4. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (mini)
  5. tre’Stique Mini Shadow Crayon in Kona Coffee

Lets get to review, shall we?

IT Cosmetics Brow Power in Taupe
What can I say? I switched my korean brow powder in blonde to it and no regrets! Smooth pencil, not waxy, shade is awesome for everyone, defines brows and the brush helps to soften things up so it worth everything.

J. Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain. 
Never liked lip products except chapsticks. Still dont like, lol but I like to play with this stain which means much for me. Creamy with light mint scent, rich color. No stains though, smudges easily and dont stay for a long time. I will use it just for fun.


Lavanila The Healthy Body Butter
Weeeelll..  The scent is pretty nice yet so strong. Very strong. Too strong for me. Hydration is good but I cannot use it due to the scent so I can't test it properly as well.



Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (mini)I'm in love with it. Seriously it makes the skin so smooth and soft like you're not a human at all. The main issue for me that the full size costs about 35$ which is pretty much for a primer.


tre’Stique Mini Shadow Crayon in Kona Coffee
The package is really cute. I love pencils in general as I used to draw a lot and cant resist such a thing. Rich creamy pencil in dark brown shade, I used it as an eyeliner cause I'm a bit afraid of cream eyeshadow. Good as a kohl pencil as well and you can even line your lips with it, wont be bad with caramel or coffee lipstick.
The last thing is the makeup bag itself which is pretty. I thought that it would have a bit more dense texture but its soft.
This is pretty all for this bag. Next glam bag is coming to me by the end of this month as ipsy ships everything approximately in a middle of a month.
If you like this kind of posts show it some love! Thanks for reading!

xoxo
-V

You Might Also Like

0 comments