Summer Makeup Challenge

8:54 PM

Hey Guys!

I'm here to tell you about an awesome summer makeup challenge launched by Jessica from WallFlower Artistry in instagram.(@wallflower_artistry)

From 12th till 30th of June we should post looks for specific topic which are listed below:


And of course there would be prizes! Though I took this challenge just to make sure I can do this for a bit more than 15 days) Its kind of test for me and I don't even think I would win something)


Join me in this challenge in instagram and bring your skills on to the next level! Such in inspiration. All entries are great, don't miss a chance to test yourself with makeup^^ My insta is all around the blog and its @creepyvel. I would love to see your guys there!

Here are my entries. Only 4 days for now but there would be more!

Tribal Tropic skull makeup
Mad Max fury road
mermaid
bronze goddess makeup

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!
-V

You Might Also Like

0 comments