Robot / Metallic girl makeup

1:09 AM

Hi guys and girls and those who watch me or read me or anything like that (THANK YOU!)

Today is the last weeks post which I had doubts about but now decided to announce cause, hey, I'm learning and shouldnt be afraid to show my new experience to people. Probably you would notice my mistakes and wont repeat them on your own. So its a good thing anyway.

This post is about metal things! I love metal things! I'm technician after all. So I decided to do a metal makeup, kind of robot or something like that. Apologize for no talking, I will surely fix this moment later. I was creating the video properly with subtitles and things like that and damn! my pc decided it wont work so it spent 9 hours and done nothing. (Bad PC, very bad).
Oh, youtube allows to add subs in a video so let me try dat thing!

Now about the makeup. I found my inspiration in an art of a robo girl with that exact colors which I used.

Product info is in the description box. If you have some questions dont be shy to ask! I love answering and talking and comments and everything related to it!


and the link to those of you who prefer to watch on youtube pages  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaquYO0TpS4

See you soon! - V

You Might Also Like

0 comments