Facial anti-stress mask with dead sea minerals

12:35 AM

Hello girls!

This post is all about Freeman Facial anti-stress mask.

My friend presented it to me as a barter gift and I'm just in love with this thing! If I'd find more of this brand masks and things I would definitely buy them!


Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals is calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Lavender and Bergamot promote relaxing aromatherapy. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Ideal for all skin types.



The mask is teal colored and smells amazing! Consistency is very nice and  thick. Pure pleasure while applying^^

While drying it tightens your skin quite firmly and you would probably want to scratch it a little. Estimated drying time is 15 minutes. After that you wash the mask off as usual and the skin becomes so soft and smooth even comparing to neck areas where I didn't put the mask.

I attach the back of the package to show you where its made and some ingredients and its just useful pic in my opinion. You can right click on image and open it in a new tab to see full size.


Was glad to get this and the post was written with a great pleasure^^
- V.

You Might Also Like

0 comments