Weekend Haul and announcement!

9:23 AM

Hello Everyone!

This weekend became a rest for my makeup maniac soul and inner voice was totally pleased.
I want to show you some things I've bought and one thing I've done for my mom in case there would be Christmas and New Year soon.


So these are things I've decided to give a try.



BB dation by Etude House is a mix of bb cream and foundation that blends amazingly with the skin tone and gives very smooth, even tone with soft skin. I really love Korean cosmetics cause it fits many skin tones perfectly.

The next thing is from Poland. It's an eyeshadow base by Ingrid that has a neutral beige color. I've never tried this base before but why not? It costs not much and looks pretty nice. Will check how it works and tell you later.

Third thing is an amazing lip balm by Bronze Lion Inc. It's such a pretty cupcake that doesn't really has color on your lips but feels good and smells fantastic. The brown cupcake has caramel scent and pink cupcake is strawberry. Amazing scent and balms were made from bees wax which is naturally good for your lips.

Next two things are not beauty products but I like it very very much. I'm a huge fan of Guardians of a Galaxy and I've bought a small metallic box that looks like a tape. The other one is a British Flag two sided mirror. I love colors of British Flag, I like Great Britain and will definitely visit it one day.


One more to go - Korean beauty blender. I'm not able to get the original beauty blender at the moment so I can't compare those two, But this thing works really well. I make it wet and tap the foundation on the face to get an even tone. Costs less, works well, can buy more at any time. What else do we need?


So these are main things that were bought and I feel really pleased :)



Now! I will show you nails I've done for my mom for Christmas and New Year. My work is a mix of gel and acrylic. Blue color with tiny sparkles by Jenna Hipp called 'Fashionably late'. Amazing nail lacquer collection actually. I use all 12 colors, its perfect to wear for a long time. The latest correction before this one was done on 16th of November. No cracks, no broken nails, no problems.



And in the end of this post I want to make an announcement I've promised this week. I love my readers and subscribers so I've decided to send to one of you a small present! When my youtube channel will get 100 or more subscribers I will choose one of you randomly using random.org and send him a box full of cute presents that I've chosen this weekend. I won't show what's inside but trust me you'd like it! This is not sponsored giveaway and all the products were picked myself.



So subscribe to my channel, read posts, share, like it, leave a comment and feel free to contact me!

- Love you guys! V.

You Might Also Like

0 comments