Home Decor and Korean beauty products

9:58 PM

Is it just me or anyone else who wants to go to some decor store and buy everything they have?



This addiction is weird and expensive... And it requires empty places. I want to get the empty house and just fill it with all that cute things in different styles! with all that boxes and cat watches and pillows and pictures, frames, words..
When I see cute stuff I want to get it and put where I can behave myself like a Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

The same story with Korean cosmetics because of its amazing cuteness. Just look at all those things!



This makes me crazy makeup addicted maniac. Get them all! - says my inner voice. Somewhere deep inside I understand that I don't need it but the inner voice shuts my mind up and...
(I want to get and eat it...)

Guess I just have to buy something and review it for you guys to make inner me calm and happy till the next cute thing appear in front of me.

- Little makeup maniac V.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with asian skin care products but haven't try the cosmetics. Are they good quality? Im dying to try it but it's hard to find good reviews for them. Give me your intake on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried many powders, bb and cc creams, some of them are reeeaaaallyy good, perfect for pale skin though you can choose darker shade in some brands) I have korean brow powder which I absolutely adore, mascara and liquid eyeliner good too but I don't like to use liquid liners. Very nice korean tints. Don't know what else) If you have specific questions will be glad to answer)

      Delete