Chemical burns and scratches sfx makeup

10:04 PM

Hey guys!

Glad to see you again! Today is a day of the post about my special effects adventures during which I learn how to do interesting things which are easy, don't require much money but look realistic.

Honestly I don't remember the particular day I filmed this tutorial and they come randomly on a channel, its hard to set proper schedule for them but anyways I'm doing my best.


I'm trying to mix face painting with special effects to achieve the realistic look with quite inexpensive stuff.
At the moment I'm using Wolfe FX monster pallette and its just awesome for sfx, also the price is about 20$ so it worth everything.
I mix my own gelatin for FX and the recipe can be found in the previous post -> http://whynotdragon.blogspot.com/2015/04/simplest-bleeding-sfx-wound-with.html

Getting back to tutorial. Its really simple, the main problem is to paint it realistically. So try to add small amount of paint at a time, its always easier to add than to remove. Firstly as a result of makeup I was thinking that I met some werewolf with acid saliva so he spitted on me while trying to cut my head with his paw but just left scratches.

Hope you enjoy the video and feel free to ask anything


Thanks for reading^^ 
- V

You Might Also Like

0 comments